Like the name, this exercise will have moving your body and arms like windmill. In this advanced exercise of Flat Tummy Simple series, you will also train shoulders and oblique, besides your abs, gluteus, quads, and hamstrings muscles. Follow the directions below for more understanding.
How to do
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, abs tight.
- Extend arms out to sides and lift left foot about 12 inches off floor.
- Bend from waist, keeping back straight, until upper body is almost parallel to floor.
- Keep lower body still as you rotate torso, chest and arms to right.
- Twist back to center, then to left. Do 10 reps.
- Switch feet; repeat.
Thank you very much has been watching for this post. There is still one remained for next exercise. So, keep reading and keep practicing.
Next : Single Legged Diagonal Hop
Previous : Single Leg Romanian Deadlift