Still hold your dumbbell now because we will use it for this arms exercise. Previous section we have talked about intermediate exercise for arms. It's that time for advanced exercise section, are you ready to go? This advanced 3 move arm exercise is most practical way to train your two main arm muscles, they are triceps and biceps. And the bonus is shoulders exercise that you will get too. These three moves are most effective way for getting toned arms. Follow the instructions below for training your triceps, biceps, and shoulders. I hope you are enjoying this exercise everywhere your favorite places. For preparing, take about 5 pounds dumbbell. Then, enjoy your moves!
Step 1 – Single-leg Triceps Push-up
Target: Triceps Muscle
- Get into push-up position, thumbs touching and hands directly under chest.
- Raise right leg about 3 inches off the floor.
- Keeping abs tight, leg lifted and head in line with spine, bend elbows about 90 degrees.
- Push up to starting position.
- Do 10 reps and switch legs.
Step 2 – Single-hold Dumbbell curls
Target: Biceps Muscle
- Hold a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand in front of hips, palms facing out, and feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend right elbow 90 degrees.
- Curl left hand up toward shoulder with elbows close to ribs.
- Lower left arm back to start, keeping right arm in place.
- Do 10 reps and switch sides.
- Next, curl both arms toward chest. Do 8 to 10 reps.
Step 3 – Round Raises
- Hold a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand with arms at sides, palms facing each other and feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping elbows slightly bent, raise arms to the sides until they are at shoulder height.
- Rotate arms until palms face up, and lift weights over your head.
- Slowly lower back to starting position, turning palms down.
- Do 10 reps.
All above moves are best to train your arms muscles and shoulders. These are most practical way, and I am sure you won’t be difficult to do it. If you need more exercises for your health and good body, feel free to search in the search field below, and enjoy the exercise.