Previous section we have talked about exercise for arms. Now I will share second section of arms exercise which are still I think most practical way that we can do everywhere, so as I very interest to share with you all. Unlike beginner exercise has posted before, this Exercise for arms requires using chair and weight (e.g. dumbbell) to do it.
But the targeted arm muscles are still same, this exercise will train your two primary arms muscles, they are triceps and biceps. And the bonus is shoulders exercise that you will get too. These three moves are most effective way for getting toned arms. Follow the instructions below for training your triceps, biceps, and shoulders. I hope you are enjoying this exercise everywhere your favorite places. For preparing, don’t forget to take any steady chair and about 5 pounds dumbbell. Then, enjoy your moves!
Step 1 – Chair Dip
- Place two sturdy chairs across from each other.
- Put both hands on the edge of one seat and your feet on the other.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees, lowering yourself toward the floor and keeping elbows below your shoulders.
- Straighten arms to raise body back up.
- Do 8 to 10 reps.
Step 2 – Twenty-Ones Moves
There are 3 types of move you will do!
- Standing with feet shoulder-width apart, hold a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand, arms at sides, palms facing out. Bend both elbows 90 degrees. Hold for 2 counts, then lower arms to start. Do 7 reps.
- Next, start with elbows bent 90 degrees, and curl weights up toward shoulders. Hold for 2 counts, then lower back to start. Do 7 reps.
- Return to start and curl dumbbells all the way up to your shoulders, lower. Do 7 reps.
Step 3 – Perpendicular Raises
- Sit on the edge of a sturdy chair, feet together. Hold a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand, arms straight down at sides.
- With palms facing down, raise left arm out to side until it is parallel to floor.
- Keeping left arm raised, extend right arm in front of body until it is parallel to floor and arms are perpendicular.
- Hold for 2 counts and lower. Do 8 to 10 reps.
- Switch sides.
Next time I will post advanced arms exercise, still in our arms exercise section, so stay tuned at my blog.