Abs workout is an exercise that you need when you want to have a flat stomach and six pack abs. May you have done a variety of six pack workout techniques such as: upper abs workout, lower abs workout, and crunches variety to target the muscles of the rectus abdominis, tranverse abdominal and obliques. Your workout will make you have a six pack abs in no time according with the determination of your workout.
Abs isometric exercise is focuses on the strength and tone of three aspects of the abs and core, which are Rectus Abdominus (the muscles forming the "six-pack"), Transverse Abdominus (the muscles that pull in your stomach and keep your stomach flat), Obliques (V shaped muscles that taper your waist line, also known as the "love handles").
It’s one of best abs workout for women you can do anywhere and anytime. Should be noted that usually blood pressure can rise dramatically when performing these techniques, so check with your doctor first, if you have hypertension or heart condition disorders before practice this exercise. Follow the exercise guidance below to perform abs isometric exercise properly.
How to do:
- Sit up tall and straight in your chair.
- Breathe in deep and suck in your stomach as hard as you can.
- Now tense your stomach hard, as though bracing for a punch – still keeping it sucked in.
- You feel that tightness, a slight quiver in the muscles? Good, that’s the start.
- Breathe out tightly making an "ssssssss" sound. You’ll feel your abs getting tighter.
- As you breathe out, crunch your abs really hard, rotating your pelvis upwards and your rid cage inwards.
- Breathe all the way out. Relax.
More detail movement for this exercise, see Abs Isometric Exercise video.