Abs workout is an exercise that you need when you want to have a flat stomach and six pack abs. May you have done a variety of six pack workout techniques such as: upper abs workout, lower abs workout, and crunches variety to target the muscles of the rectus abdominis, tranverse abdominal and obliques. Your workout will make you have a six pack abs in no time according with the determination of your workout.
Decline Crunch is one of exercise can target the midsection of your abdomen in an effective fashion and see results in a very short time. It’s one of best abs workout for men you can do at Gym. You can use decline board to do this exercise. Follow the exercise guidance below to perform decline crunch exercise properly.
How to do:
- Alter the height, raise the board
- Do a crunch or a full sit up
- Add variation by twisting your upper body as you do the crunch.
- As you get used to the routine add weight to the chest to increase the difficulty level.
- You can also increase the height of the board if you think that the crunches are easy for you to do.
- Try to do as many as you can.
More detail movement for this exercise, see Decline Crunch Exercise video.