Abs workout is an exercise that you need when you want to have a flat stomach and six pack abs. May you have done a variety of six pack workout techniques such as: upper abs workout, lower abs workout, and crunches variety to target the muscles of the rectus abdominis, tranverse abdominal and obliques. Your workout will make you have a six pack abs in no time according with the determination of your workout.
For all men, in addition to the above exercise there are complement exercises for your abs workout routine at home. It is a Push up exercise. This exercise will complement to abs workout for men. Push up exercise is the oldest form of exercise that has been used for strength training. The best way to get six pack abs while doing pushups is pulling in your stomach in while you do pushups. Follow the exercise guidance below to perform Push up exercise properly.
How to do:
- Lay down on your stomach with your feet together
- Extend your hands to the side
- Try pushing your body up with your arms keeping the rest of the body stagnant
- Pull in your stomach as you pushup your body
- Repeat for 15 repetitions of 3 sets
More detail movement for this exercise, see Push up Exercise video.