Variety of crunches as proper ab workout technique for your lower abs. Reverse Crunch is one of the lower abs workout that is very effective with a focus on the rectus abdominis to get six pack abs. Perform this exercise with the focus and quality as your six pack workout routine. Curling your hips off the floor, so you'll feel this in the lower part of the abs and avoid swinging the legs to raise the hips. Just lift your hips a few inches off the floor. This will be the best abs workout for your six pack workout plan, do the exercises slowly to make sure all your abdominal muscles actually contraction during exercise.
How to do:
- Lie on the floor and place hands on the floor or behind the head.
- Bring the knees in towards the chest until they're bent to 90 degrees, with feet together or crossed.
- Contract the abs to curl the hips off the floor, reaching the legs up towards the ceiling.
- Lower and repeat for 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps.
- It's a very small movement, so try to use your abs to lift your hips rather than swinging your legs and creating momentum.
More detail movement for this exercise, see Reverse Crunch video.