Proper ab workout technique for your lower abs. Declined Torso Twist is one of the lower abs workout that is very effective which target the lower abs more efficiently to get six pack abs. Perform this exercise with the focus and quality as your six pack workout routine. This will be the best abs workout for your six pack workout plan, do the exercises slowly to make sure all your abdominal muscles actually contraction during exercise.
How to do:
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor and hip-width apart.
- Extend your arms straight in front of you, and clasp your hands.
- Contract your abs and lower your torso backward about 45 degrees, keep your back straight.
- Rotate your torso slowly to one side as far as you comfortably can, moving your arms in the same direction. Make sure your torso is doing the work, not your hip flexors.
- Slowly return to the center, and repeat on the opposite side. Each alternating side equals one rep.
More detail movement for this exercise, see Declined Torso Twist Ab Exercises video.