Variety of crunches as proper ab workout technique for your lower abs. Combo Crunch is one of the lower abs workout that is very effective as this movements emphasize the abdominal muscles to get six pack abs. Perform this exercise with the focus and quality as your six pack workout routine. Almost as Reverse Crunch, Combo Crunch is performed while lying on the floor and bent your knees up toward the stomach while at the same time the shoulders are lifted from the floor. This will be the best abs workout for your six pack workout plan, do the exercises slowly to make sure all your abdominal muscles actually contraction during exercise.
How to do:
- Lie on your back on the ground on a suitable exercise mat.
- Legs should be bent at the knees, and crossed at the ankles if this assists you in the leg lift. Crossed ankles are not essential.
- You can start with feet resting on the floor or slightly elevated.
- Hands can be clasped behind the head or folded across the chest, or even extended beyond the head if you want to make the exercise exceptionally difficult.
- Brace the abdominal muscles but don't hollow in the stomach.
- Inhale, ready for the exercise movement.
More detail movement for this exercise, see Combo Crunch video.