Variety of crunches as proper ab workout technique for your upper abs. Crossover Crunch Exercise is one of the crunches variety for upper abs workout that is very effective with targets on the rectus abdominis and oblique muscles to get six pack abs. Performs this exercise with the focus and quality as your six pack workout routine. This will be the best abs workout for your six pack workout plan, use a good form when doing this crunch and do the exercises slowly to make sure all your abdominal muscles actually contraction during exercise.
How to do:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Cross your right leg over your left leg so your right ankle is resting on your left knee.
- Place your fingertips to the side of your head just behind your ears.
- Contract your abdominal muscles as though you are doing a crunch, Slowly twist your torso and touch your left elbow to your right knee.
- Exhale as you lift up. Slowly lower to the starting position. Inhale as you lower.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions and switch legs and do the same number of reps on the other side.
More detail movement for this exercise, see Crossover Crunch Exercise video.