Best lower abs exercises for your ab workout every day. Cobra Pose is one of Yoga Exercise that exact for lower abs workout. Cobra Pose is very effective to flattening stomach, as it strengthens your core by targeting the entire rectus abdominus to get six pack abs. Perform this exercise with the focus and quality as your six pack workout routine. This will be the best abs workout for your six pack workout plan, do the exercises accordance with the guidance below to make sure all your abdominal muscles actually contraction during exercise.
How to do:
- Lie prone on the floor. Stretch your legs back, tops of the feet on the floor. Spread your hands on the floor under your shoulders. Hug the elbows back into your body.
- Press the tops of the feet and thighs and the pubis firmly into the floor.
- On an inhalation, begin to straighten the arms to lift the chest off the floor, going only to the height at which you can maintain a connection through your pubis to your legs. Press the tailbone toward the pubis and lift the pubis toward the navel. Narrow the hip points. Firm but don't harden the buttocks.
- Firm the shoulder blades against the back, puffing the side ribs forward. Lift through the top of the sternum but avoid pushing the front ribs forward, which only hardens the lower back. Distribute the backbend evenly throughout the entire spine.
- Hold the pose anywhere from 15 to 30 seconds, breathing easily. Release back to the floor with an exhalation.
More detail movement for this exercise, see Cobra Pose video.